Monday, January 5, 2009

My New Year's Revolution!

1. I will not teach RS anymore! That's because I've been called as a primary teacher. I taught my class, 9-turning-10-year-olds, for the first time this week, and it was delightful! Marie and I have six wonderful kids in our class, out of 99 in the whole primary.

2. I plan to eat more candy this year! Why not? I can't find any evidence that there's candy in heaven, and I've refrained too long. Just finished a bag of peanut M&M's. But, I will lose weight anyway. Just watch!

3. I am going to make more noise this year! SING! SING A SONG! SING OUT LOUD! SING OUT STRONG!!!

4. I shall learn a little yoga! What an opportunity I have, a live-in teacher right here with me.

5. No matter what, I'm going to paint something this year! Probably our fence, but who knows? I feel artistic!

6. I'll give away or throw away a lot of stored stuff! The proverbial rainy day came and we didn't need any of it after all. Bye bye books, magazines, too small snow pants, LP's, old bikes and lawn mowers, etc! Only food can stay.

7. I'm going to tear out some plants and make room for ones I like more! Heh heh heh. Rip out first, and ask forgiveness later!

Ok, I guess that's all for now. But the month isn't over, it's barely just begun. Maybe other diabolical schemes will spring to mind, and I'm more than ready to entertain them all!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like you are ready to roll and RoaR!!!!! I think I better lay low !!!! Go for it !!!!!!

~pollyanna said...

i FeEl iNsPiReD... [giggle] (I wrote mt comment using upper and lower case letters...)

Darci said...

I like the candy one best. Maybe I'll use it as my own . . . :)