After the Dec. appointment, we flew from Reagan or DCA, to Chicago’s Midway airport, and then on to Denver as planned. But in Denver, after much uncertainty, and long delays, it was finally announced at 1:30AM that our originally scheduled 9:55PM flight to Boise was cancelled. Dan stood in line from then until 5:50AM to get new tickets for a 12:40PM flight home. It, too, was delayed for an hour, but by 4PM we were at last in Boise. I don’t know what’s changed with the airlines, but we never had any overnight lay-overs during my first three years of traveling between Boise and Bethesda. . But in the past year and a half, we’ve had 4 overnighters. Still, we know that we are blessed to be able to participate in this clinical trial.