Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged Again! She MadeMe Do It

Seems I'm supposed to list my quirkiest quirks. Well, I have plenty to choose from. How's about if I list my top ten?...it works for Letterman.

Sooo, I'm taking a big breath, which is always the proper action..just before you spill your guts!

10. What's wrong with an occasional ketchup sandwich? I mean, I wouldn't serve it to a guest, but it's a kind of ok snack.
9. I used to bite my toenails. Yes, used to! I quit
8. I fell asleep at my own New Year's Eve party. Woke up and everyone was gone.
7. I also fell asleep at the theater during LOTR, and it has a very loud sound track, too.
6. I snore. Not at parties or movies though.
5. Recent self-description: I'm like a scruffy old stuffed animal, missing an ear and an eye, but still soft and squeezable.
4. I have a child--like fondness for echoes.. It's fun to yell a group of words and see how many get echoed back. Strictly limited to remote locations.
3. My feet were born to be free! No shoes and no covers at night make them very happy.
2. I've been known as the midnight weeder. Prime time is from about 10 pm to midnight.
1. I'm an unrepentant rebel! This tag stops here. I refuse to send it on! Neener neener neener.

Caution: This post may self-destruct. There you go, Shanna. all done!

7 comments:

Shanna said...

Hilarious! I mean, this was exactly what I wanted to hear. I loved it, and you know what...I am completely fine that you are not sending it on, so there!

Bonnie said...

Whew, good thing, I don't have many friends and I can't afford to bug both of them at the same time! ;)

Julie said...

hahahaha, you left a few off and I know more about #9, heck I guess I know more about a lot of them,but she is payingme big to get my lips sealed ----still lovable quirks and all !!!!

Bonnie said...

Riiiiight. Tread lightly, or I'll find a way to keep your prying eyes off my blog. Heh heh heh heh!

jacksonx03 said...

Ketchup? I would have thought you'd gone for the Heinz 57! That's what my mom uses on her sandwiches and drinks it straight from the bottle!

Bonnie said...

Aunt Becky is another Heinz 57 aficionado, Amy. I guess that particular quirk skipped right over me.

Anonymous said...

And to think I thought I knew you! he he he he Well, my little niece would have to agree with your love of echoes. When they moved to their new house, She found out the high ceilings created an echo. She was a little hoarse from all her practice. -- Barb