Sunday, November 29, 2009

Faerie Filosofy











Our friends, Rick & JoLyn, favored us with a visit this week. JoLyn brought her magic wand and transformed Shane's room into an enchanted faerieland forest. She flitted from place to place gathering Flower Flurries, Thumbelina fairies, Stardust window panels, and other treasures for the room. Um, I'm not very good at flitting, but I did follow her lead faithfully. She'd found almost everything before she even arrived anyway. Rick used his magical skills to capture the power of electricity. We thank them for their friendship and their work, and extend an invitation to faraway fairies to come play and stay awhile in our forest. We'll make fairy berry pies for you. It's not pictured yet, but the fairies have a little hideout in a corner of the room made of lovely comfy acorn baskets just their size.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I feel like I am in an enchanted land, well done with y'alls fairy dust, it did work it's magic!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I stayed in that enchanted room and enjoyed myself immensely and I didn't even have to wear wings or a tutu. Good Job Girls.

Bonnie said...

Ah, now if I only had three wishes, we'd do it all over again, stay a little longer, and invite a few more people in to join us. I would not change anything, but it'd be fun to relive it all. Hmmm, on second thought, I might make Rick wear those wings and that tutu though.

Anonymous said...

looks great. You and Jolynn did a great job!! What a way to spend Thanksgiving. Mom, I know how you are and you make multiple visits to the room every day to feel arounde and enjoy it.

Bonnie said...

So? Haha, you know me very well, Kimball! I even went in there a couple of times last night to "feel around". ;)