Thursday, August 21, 2008

If You Love Us, or Even Just Like Us

Then join the party, and post a comment once in a while, won't you? It tickles our innards, makes us giggle, helps us study harder, stay on our diets, exercise longer, lowers our blood pressure, and causes us to be better neighbors, making the world a far, far better place!

If you want to do even more for mankind, please remove the visual verification requirement for posters on your blog! I've tried to comment on several blogs today to no avail. That visual verification thing gets me every ttime, and that listen-and-type-what-you-hhear thing does not work! If no one's around to lend me an eye, well, I'm just stumped. Stumped and silenced.

I'll sign off sending bushels of love to all, and thanking you in advance for your understanding. I love you and your blogs, thoughts, comments, just everything! And remember, yea verily, there is a law irrevocably decreed that whosoever giveth comments, receiveth comments.

P.S. Brianna, the blog guru, adjusted our settings, or whatever it is, so that it's now easier to post comments. Please try again!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I really do not believe anything will silence you for long and for that I am very grateful !!!!!!

Becky Noftle said...

Love, love, love that you sound so Bonnieish!! Removing visual verification ASAP, which means as soon as someone can help me figure out how one would do such a thing!

Bonnie said...

Julie, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt (again() and take that as a compliment! Oh yeh, and same to ya.
Becky, I'm glad to be feeling Bonnieish again too. I guess I''m Bonnie with a twist. Twisted Bonnie? No, someday I'll try to describe how I'm different, how I'll never really be the same again, but how I can still return to my former light-heartedness.