Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More Than a Sigh of Relief, It's a Wild Whoop of Joy

Over and over, louder and louder, you keep telling yourself it's ok, everything's going to be just fine. But still, there's a persistent little voice that just won't stop whispering the what ifs in your mind. How great it is to hear the oncologist confirm what you already knew. Everything really is fine! Another whole year before I have to see him again! Woooo-hoooo!!!

I guess this means I'd better get back on the healthy eating & exercising bandwagon. I'm going to be sticking around awhile longer. I want to make red velvet cupcakes for Valentine's Day. Hmmm, let's see if I can figure out how to make a healthy version of this current obsession.

10 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Whooping with you!! Jackson goes Monday the 8th thru Saturday the 13th next week because besides the normal Chemo. He is having his first BAER and MRI's since starting the Chemo five months ago. We want to see improvement and confirmation the Chemo is working, I think your clean bill of health is a good omen! Soooo happy for you Bonnie.

Liz said...

Whoop Whoop!

carlyallred said...

Bonnie,

I sure love you. This is the first time I've ever seen your blog. I've gained so much strength from you over the years. Thanks for your great example. I spoke with Greg a few months ago. I enjoyed talking to him. My brother Austin is on his mission in Denver. Anyway, I saw your post on Noftle's blog and wanted to tell you how what an inspiration you are to so many people here in our Royal community. Thank you.

Derek Allred

Julie said...

Yippeeeeee!!!! So glad, so happy, sooooo grateful !!!!!!
Love ya bunches

Elaine said...

Awesome! Life IS good! We love you!

Bonnie said...

Awww, thank you, Becky, Liz, Derek, Julie and Elaine! You make life sweeter. And wow, Derek, fancy meeting you here - a very special surprise!

~pollyanna said...

YEEEEEAH... Such wonderful news~!!!

Bonnie said...

Thanks, Polly!

Louise said...

Congratulations a thousand million times!

Bonnie said...

Hahahaha, I like your numbers!