Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Email Addy

Yup, my old hot mail account was giving me a lot of trouble. I received emails ok, but couldn't send any out. They just got stuck in my outbox and wouldn't budge for the world. So after a couple of weeks of trying to figure it out, I gave up and got a new account. It's better than hotmail alone, but not as good as the outlook Jordan got me started with five years ago when I first gained computer access. If he were here, I know he would've wrangled it back into submission for me, but he's not, and I miss him so much! Not for his computer prowess, but for himself, the whole delightfully unique package that is Jordan McKay Washburn! But don't let me get started down that painful path, let me give you my new address. It's bonniebeyond@gmail.com Got it? bonniebeyond@gmail.com !

-2 pounds this week! It's going great!

7 comments:

Julie said...

You are going great !!!!!! and not just with your healthy eating plan either !!!!!!! Love ya

Shanna said...

I am glad to hear that your healthy eating is going so well. You are inspiring me! Wow! and I am sure you will like gmail. :)

Bonnie said...

Thanks, Julie and Shanna. You inspire me too.

Unknown said...

Ah, that explains the new addy. Computers have minds of their own at times. Good going with the eating plan; when I come home I'll pick up those pounds you dropped. You will always be our favorite meadowflower though!
Love! Becky and Ray

Bonnie said...

Hey there, Becky! Yep, I'm still a meadowflower, but I'm also a little beyond.

~pollyanna said...

I am so glad I checked this... I've been a little "absent" from the net lately... in fact I am just barely here, now... I have appreciated my gmail options for more than 5 years now, and I think it will serve you well... beyond that, I wish I would loose a couple pounds one of these days... I have been on a plateau for over a month... but, at least I am not gaining the 30+ I have lost back... that's new... lol

Bonnie said...

Pollyanna, I'd been a little worried about you. I'm glad to see you're back. When I'm absent for a long time, it's usually because I'm not feeling well in one way or another. I hope that's not the case with you. You are beautiful and kind, and I hope that you are well on all accounts.