Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Gladness

I-rish you a very nice place to live,

I-rish God's greatest gifts he'll give.

I-rish you health, and wealth, and more--

I-rish your smilin' face were at my door!

Rishes do sometimes come true. Some dear smiling faces joined us this weekend, so we set out to fulfill a few other rishes. Let's get going! Who wants to go on a treasure hunt to find the Leprechaun's pot of gold?











May our pockets be heavy and our hearts be light.

May good luck pursue us each morning and night.

May our faith be strong and our future bright.

May we reach our goals, soaring high like a kite.






May God grant you always...

A sunbeam to warm you,

A moonbeam to charm you,

A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like your lucky charm did arrive a little early this March , may the Luck of the Irish always be with you and yours!!!!

Bonnie said...

Top o' the mornin' to ye, Julie. And may the wee folk befriend ye.