Monday, July 28, 2008

Hey! I've been tagged too!

3 JOYS
1. Family reunions
2. A clean, quiet shore... lake or ocean, it doesn't matter which it is
3. Even though I'm a grandmother, still feeling I'm a child of God, a young child even ;)

3 FEARS
1. Harm coming to someone I love
2. One of our mighty warriors removing the armor of God
3. Loneliness

3. OBSESSIONS
1. Surfing...the web. So glad I found it!
2. Chocolate
3. My weight. But I bet no one believes it.

SURPRISING FACTS
1. I'm a fraidie cat
2. I'd love to do a high quality recording as the vocalist
3. I hitchhiked from Provo to Marysvale, about 120 miles I think, in my fun and crazy college days

Thanks for the tag, Jessica!
I'm tagging Missy, Lesley, and Amy, and hoping to learn a lot!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Her fun and crazy days are not over yet !!!!!!JB

These Are The Days said...

I saw someone with the same background for their blog but it was called songird.blogspot.com

That would have been really cute for you because of the bird on your background and because you love to sing! Maybe you should rename it something similar...not that I don't like your blogs name but I just thought that sounded perfect for you. Hope you are doing well. We are going to the ward campout tomarrow. Yippee, the boys are really excited!! Take Care

Bonnie said...

Hey Julie, and hi Newbie. Songbird would indeed have been a cute name! My able assistant tells me that you can't change your blog name without re-doing the whole dang thang. Is that your understanding as well?

These Are The Days said...

Yip, I think so. I'm bumbed too because I want to come up with a cute one for ours. Check out our new homeschoul journal/blog at www.riversidescholars.blogspot.com
Let me know if it's accurate as far as our Washburn heritage. Thanks.

jacksonx03 said...

Hello MeadowBee! I didn't know you had your own blog, I was only aware of the blog you and Brianna started for Jordan. Now I know where your tag is! I will do your tag just because I like you, typically I am not a big tag person. I love your background! It's darling! I hope you are well.

Love,

Amy J.